Monday, May 3, 2010

YUI


YUI YOSHIOKA is the Japanese singer and guitarist. She has talents in music. YUI poem since she was 9 years old and study in musical school when she was 16 years old. YUI always performed musical street in Tenji Fukuoka Japan. She entered the music industry by audition with Sony Music Japan in 2004 and released first single "It's Happy Line".

YUI has sweet voice and talent in song writing. Her music style is J-rock and J-pop.

You can buy YUI CD AUDIO and DVD by Amazon  >>>HERE<<<


Albums
2006: From Me to You
2007: Can't Buy My Love
2008: I Loved Yesterday

Compilation album
2008: My Short Stories

Singles
Indie Single It's Happy Line"
1st Single "Feel My Soul"
2nd Single "Tomorrow's Way"
3rd Single "LIFE"
4th Single "Tokyo"
5th Single "Good-Bye Days"
6th Single "I Remember You"
7th Single "Rolling Star"
8th Single "CHE.R.RY"
9th Single "My Generation / Undersatand"
10th Single "Love & Truth"
11th Single "Namidairo"
12th Single "SUMMER SONG"
13th Single "Again"
14th Single "It's all too much"
15th Single "Gloria"

Movies
Midnight Sun (film) (タイヨーのうた, Taiyō no Uta) (Japan, June 17, 2006)

No comments:

Post a Comment